The Chronicles Of Rach Bid

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saturday Means Field Trip Day

Hellooooo! On Saturday we went to a little place called Birds of Prey that took in injured birds from the wild and nursed them back to health. 
Some of them were sweet... 
Some of them were fierce...
And some of them were just super creepy and balding...
(Rachelle, there were birds all over- this would be your personal hell.)

Where this place was located had one of the prettiest views I've ever seen. The background looked like a fake backdrop.
Which means photo op.
This is still blogworthy despite my awkward body movement.
My personal favorite from the day...
Next on the list of places to go was the train station that started Gandhi's political career / mission / life.
This station was beautiful and super cool.
It also had the prettiest rusted gate I have ever laid my eyes upon. (I know that's weird)
Super pretty right?!
Sorry I'm a lameo and I'm not including pictures from a very important historical site.  I'll try not to do it again.
Moving on to the next stop, we went to a place called Worldview.  
I'd like to call it Pietermartizburg's version of Mulholland Drive without the curvy drive.
Again, the view from this place was unreal.
ROOMIEZ! Our chalet is named John Wilson. And so is he!
This is what happens if you jump off that little rock wall and go exploring..
You find a sicky bench in the woods.  Poor Destiny's eyes are closed :(
And then you run back acting like an airplane :)
And end up in a beautiful field of course.
And there you have it folks.
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL SHELLI MARR FOR LETTING ME STEAL ALL HER PICTURES AND FOR BEING AWESOME. All photo cred goes to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment