The Chronicles Of Rach Bid

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bow-n-arrow(s).

Today at a sweet antique store I bought a bow with two arrows.
If anything tries to attack me I now have weaponry against all enemies.
Then I ate lunch picnic style on top of a freakin huge waterfall.
Upon arriving back to campus a small group of us hiked up to the third waterfall.
(The original waterfall leads back to three more, like a corn maze but better and not as creepy.)
After showering and getting all clean we had a chalet dinner at a cute little Italian place called Pesto's.
Next we had a bonfire with some nommy mallows and chocolate.
Finished the night on top of the roof of the training center (main place we have class.)

Earlier this week for bio I swam in a river and got a leech nestled in me.
Don't worry mom, my great friend Carmen scooped it out.
And for like two hours (well maybe not that long, but a significant amount) we rode around standing in the bed of a truck as we were driving through the bush literally ducking and dodging thorny trees and branches every two minutes.  It was a rarity if you didn't bleed in that setting.
And I got a sweet lion and hippo shirt there.
The night was ended sleeping outside with friends and imagining different creatures in the clouds.

The past two days have been summed up by nature, obscure purchases, and great people.
In fact, I just realized there's still mud and blood on my legs that must've come about some time today.

Also, finals are over.  The only thing in my way of ending my academic semester is two papers.  Holler.

No comments:

Post a Comment